Monday, August 17, 2009

Should I Return?

It's something I have been pondering for quite some time. I've replaced my blogging with 140 character messages on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/justinanderson1) and posting links on my Facebook page. But the space limits of those two mediums, and my inordinate amount of free time, has caused me to think about putting the band back together. (By band, I mean blog)

The one downside to reentering the blog world is that I will have to be careful about the topics I write about and the language I use to characterize those in the public sphere. Or, I could possibly begin a new blog using a pseudonym. But I do somewhat prefer to blog under my own name. I have no problem with being held accountable for my ideas and opinions, so long as they don't cost me a job.

No comments: